Tuesday

Girl's Bedroom Styling and Tips

Asian Cherry Blossom Room styling with Flamingos


Styling spaces is one of my favorite DIY projects.  I love the simplicity of finding inexpensive ways to make big updates.  Recently, I worked on a few updates for this Asian cherry blossom and flamingo inspired girl's bedroom.  Who says you can't combine 2 things that don't quite go together into a very cohesive and fun theme?  I'm all about personalizing things to make a happy space, no matter how odd it might seem.  That's why Asian cherry blossoms and flamingos make a perfect pair for this room restyle.

Before & After


Before and After of Girl's Room Styling

Before the restyle, there was a mix of clutter and barrenness.  I started by changing the dresser and chest of drawers' standard white knobs to gray wooden knobs that match the frame of the Asian cherry blossom artwork over the bed.

Decorating Tip - Pops of 3


Asian Cherry Blossom decor with a gray textured rug

When decorating, it is a good idea to make sure that your color choices pop up around the room at least 3 times to show that it was a purposeful choice.  So, in addition to the gray frame and the gray knobs, I also added this gray rug.  I love the texture it added too.

Flamingos and cherry blossom room styling

I decided to use the color rule for my flamingos and cherry blossoms too. There flamingos can be found on the bed and the chest of drawers.  The cherry blossoms are on the canisters on the chest of drawers, the mirror on the wall, in the artwork, and on the bedspread.




With each little detail, the room started to look a little more complete.  I have a few more things that I am working on in here, but for now I am pleased with the progress of this super cute girl's room with color and favorite objects.

Thank you so much for visiting!

Niki

Follow HomeMadeville Here:
     Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: