When it comes to barbecues and cooking out, sometimes dessert gets put on the back burner. However, these Maple Cream Glazed Pineapple Slices are a great way to put dessert back in the spotlight. It's a quick and easy recipe that will have your party guests oohing and ahhing.
|This recipe is sponsored by Wayfair, but it comes straight from HomeMadeville.|
Recipe for Grilled Pineapple with Maple Cream Glaze
|Glazed Grilled Pineapple Ingredients|
1 Fresh Pineapple
1/2 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 Cup of Maple Syrup
1 & 1/2 Tablespoons of Butter
Maple Cream Glaze
1. In medium sauce pan, combine maple syrup, butter, and heavy cream.
2. Heat on medium until boiling.
3. Boil for 7-9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Watch pot carefully to ensure that mixture does not boil too rapidly. A slow boil is all that is necessary - you can reduce heat, if needed.
|Maple Cream Glaze|
4. Allow glaze to cool, as you prepare the pineapples.
Hint: Glaze can be refrigerated if making ahead, and is fantastic on pancakes in the morning.
1. Slice pineapple.
2. Spray Grill with nonstick cooking spray and grill slices for approximately 5-7 minutes per side. You will see grill marks.
|Maple Cream Glazing|
3. When ready to serve, drizzle Maple Cream Glaze on each pineapple slice for an ahhh-inspiring presentation.
|Maple Cream Glazed Grilled Pineapple|
Hope you enjoy! Special thanks to Wayfair for sponsoring.