Don't you just love the "Ah-ha" moment! Sometimes it's using an everyday item that the rest of the world has been using for years, or sometimes it is using something in a new and different way. Either way, it's usually something that was right in front of you all along. So when Wayfair invited me to join in on their "DIY Didin't I Think of This Sooner?" sponsored campaign, I knew that I could come up with a list of those moments...so here are just a few.
|DIY Placemat Pillow|
1. Using a placemat to decorate a pillow.
*You can see the complete tutorial at my DIY Pillow Makeover Post. .
|Car Charger Holder from Umbrella Cover|
2. Using an umbrella cover in my car to hold my cell phone charger.
|Mason Jar Cake plate|
3. Creating a cake plate from a mason jar.
*You can learn more in my DIY Mason Jar Cake plate Post.
4. Using a tension rod to hold ribbons in my craft closet.
5. Labeling laundry baskets for stains and hand washing in the laundry area.
*Learn more in my DIY Laundry Space Post.
|Tablecloth Weights as Drawer Labels|
6. Using tablecloth weights as dry erase labels for drawers.
*Learn more in my Craft Organization Post.
Hopefully these ideas will inspire you to look at things in a different way, so that you too will have some new "Ah-ha" moments.