|Gift Basket Tips|
Packaging can make or break a gifts first impression. That's why I always try to make my gifts look as cute as possible. Gift basket are one of my go-to forms of gift wrap. Today, I want to show you a baby shower gift that I coordinated with the baby's nursery theme - Elephants. For this gift, I was going in with a friend, so I had a pretty good collection of items, but you can see more gift basket ideas here.
|Elephant Baby Gift Basket|
1. Look at the registry, if they have one. Start with a gift or two that you know they want - sometimes they register for a cute container or basket that you can use.
2. Wrapping some of the gifts is a great way to keep the element of surprise. Just make sure that the wrapping paper matches the rest of the items and basket. :)
3. Pick some cute items that you can leave visible in the basket. Since the nursery theme was elephants, I chose these cute elephant items that I found at Hobby Lobby.
|Elephant Baby Items - Backpack, Burp Cloth, Bib & Paci Holder (not shown)|
4. Pick a cute container. I bought a matching basket from the Dollar Tree.
5. Start by putting the larger items in the basket.
6. If you need lift, you can always put tissue paper or a cardboard box in the bottom of the basket.
7. Place your cute items where they can be clearly seen.
8. Add ribbon and a gift tag, and you are ready to go.
|Elephant Themed Baby Shower Gift Basket|
Thanks for stopping by!!
I would love for you to follow me on social media too: