Monday

DIY Lace-Up Boots

Learn how to turn plain boots into boots that are as unique and beautiful as you are.  
The interchangeable laces make them the perfect compliment to any outfit.

DIY Lace-Up Boots with Interchangeable Ribbon

My faux UGG boots are one of my favorite things to wear, but every time I wore them, I felt like they were missing something.  Well, not anymore!  



Now they are so versatile & will match almost anything.  Watch the video below to see the transformation take place, then keep reading for all the important tips.



Helpful How To Hints
 
1.  I got my faux Uggs at a drugstore for less than $10.

2.  The ribbon came from the Dollar Tree - just $1!

3.  Make sure your buttons line up with each other & the other boot.

4.  Don't forget you can even wear them with no ribbon at all - just the buttons.

You are going to be amazed at how easy these are and how many people ask you where you got your adorable boots...because you, too, can do it yourself!

Niki
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Jenna said...

How adorable!! I love how much this dresses the boots up!

Niki said...

Thanks, Jenna! I get compliments every time I wear them.