Monday

Easy Wreath from Dollar Store Scarf

Wreath from Dollar Tree Scarf

 If I told you that you could make this Ahh-mazing wreath from 3 Dollar Tree Scarves and a Styrofoam brand wreath form, would you believe me?  Well you should!!  For around $5, I created welcoming decor for my front door.


Floracraft sent me a Styrofoam wreath form (so that part was free), then I added 3 - $1 Scarves, 2 - 4/$1 coasters, made a bow from some ribbon on hand, and added a birdhouse I had on hand.

Wreath from Dollar Tree Scarves


To find out how I did it, watch the video below.  It was super easy, and took me probably 20 minutes or less!



As promised in the video, here is a link to a florist bow tutorial from a former florist, Colleen at Just Paint It: Florist Bow Tutorial.
 
To see the other wreaths created by 18 other bloggers, click on the links below:


Happy Crafting!!

Niki 

*Sharing this post at Homework Wednesday 

12 comments:

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

Your wreath is gorgeous!

Erin Sipes said...

I agree with Sheila, this is a really cute wreath!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, Niki! This is so cute, definitely one of my favorites!

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

How cute is that?! Love the colors SO much! Have a great week!

Take care,

Trish

DomesticSuperhero.com said...

This is so cute! I love all your wreaths! Allyson@Domestic Superhero

Erin Spain said...

Very cute! And love that it was made on a budget.

-Erin @ DIY on the Cheap

Jill said...

Super cute!!

malia said...

Darling wreath idea and I love the fun colors!

Liz McCoy said...

wonderful! and so affordable :D

Unknown said...

Super cute and inspiring!

Melissa@TheHappierHomemaker said...

Super cute and so smart to use the scarf, pinning this to try soon! Thanks for sharing at the Summer Inspiration Link Party!

Unknown said...

So cute Niki, I love how thrifty (but pretty!) the components were!

xo, Tanya
http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/