Monday, May 20, 2013

Easy Wreath from Dollar Store Scarf

Wreath from Dollar Tree Scarf

 If I told you that you could make this Ahh-mazing wreath from 3 Dollar Tree Scarves and a Styrofoam brand wreath form, would you believe me?  Well you should!!  For around $5, I created welcoming decor for my front door.


Floracraft sent me a Styrofoam wreath form (so that part was free), then I added 3 - $1 Scarves, 2 - 4/$1 coasters, made a bow from some ribbon on hand, and added a birdhouse I had on hand.

Wreath from Dollar Tree Scarves


To find out how I did it, watch the video below.  It was super easy, and took me probably 20 minutes or less!



As promised in the video, here is a link to a florist bow tutorial from a former florist, Colleen at Just Paint It: Florist Bow Tutorial.
 
To see the other wreaths created by 18 other bloggers, click on the links below:


Happy Crafting!!

Niki 

*Sharing this post at Homework Wednesday 

12 comments:

  1. I agree with Sheila, this is a really cute wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Niki! This is so cute, definitely one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that?! Love the colors SO much! Have a great week!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! And love that it was made on a budget.

    -Erin @ DIY on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling wreath idea and I love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful! and so affordable :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and so smart to use the scarf, pinning this to try soon! Thanks for sharing at the Summer Inspiration Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Niki, I love how thrifty (but pretty!) the components were!

    xo, Tanya
    http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! Don't forget to follow my RSS & social media sites. You can find them in the upper right hand corner.