Thursday

2 Ingredient Healthy Espresso Macchiato Recipe & Instant Decor for a Mason Jar

I received product in exchange for this post.  However, my enthusiasm for this coffee replacement is 100% legit. :)
2 Ingredient Healthy Espresso Macchiato


Today I am sharing a LIVE Google Hangout that I hosted for Crafty Hangouts thanks to our sponsor, Ball Mason Jars.





Watch the video above to see how to make an Espresso Macchiato with the shake of a mason jar.  It's quicker than instant coffee and is a healthier alternative to coffee with cream and sugar.  Plus, it's perfect to take on the go or to a friend.  {The nutritional values can be found at the end of this post.}



Easiest Way to Decorate a Mason Jar

At the end of the video, you'll see a quick way to dress up the mason jar, whether you are giving it to a friend filled with Espresso Macchiato, or if you are using it as a decoration in your home or at a party.  It's so quick and easy, you won't believe it.


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my video.  I would be ever so appreciative if you would subscribe to The Niki Channel on YouTube and checkout all the other great Ball Mason Jar fun over at Crafty Hangouts.

Click to see larger.

Happy Crafting & Giving!!

Niki


You can also find me here:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: