Wednesday

Tips for Arranging Gift Baskets - Elephant Baby Shower Basket

Gift Basket Tips


Packaging can make or break a gifts first impression.  That's why I always try to make my gifts look as cute as possible.  Gift basket are one of my go-to forms of gift wrap.  Today, I want to show you a baby shower gift that I coordinated with the baby's nursery theme - Elephants.  For this gift, I was going in with a friend, so I had a pretty good collection of items, but you can see more gift basket ideas here.



Elephant Baby Gift Basket

1.  Look at the registry, if they have one.  Start with a gift or two that you know they want - sometimes they register for a cute container or basket that you can use.

2.  Wrapping some of the gifts is a great way to keep the element of surprise.  Just make sure that the wrapping paper matches the rest of the items and basket. :)

3.  Pick some cute items that you can leave visible in the basket.  Since the nursery theme was elephants, I chose these cute elephant items that I found at Hobby Lobby.

Elephant Baby Items - Backpack, Burp Cloth, Bib & Paci Holder (not shown)

4.  Pick a cute container.  I bought a matching basket from the Dollar Tree.

5.  Start by putting the larger items in the basket.

6.  If you need lift, you can always put tissue paper or a cardboard box in the bottom of the basket.

7.  Place your cute items where they can be clearly seen.

8.  Add ribbon and a gift tag, and you are ready to go.

Elephant Themed Baby Shower Gift Basket

Thanks for stopping by!!

Niki

I would love for you to follow me on social media too:

  Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Cher-Ann Texter said...

Such a cute theme!

Angela @ Life in Velvet said...

How adorable and fabulous tips!!

DIY On the Cheap said...

This is so adorable! Thanks for the tips!

-Erin @ DIY on the Cheap