Monday

Max and Ruby Bunny Party

Max & Ruby Bunny Party

With the Easter bunny hop, hop, hopping around the corner, I thought it was the perfect time to reveal this amazing Max & Ruby birthday party that my friend, Hannah, threw for her son.  As you can see, it was adorable.

Bunny Party Peeps on a stick

One of my favorite elements was the Peeps on a stick, or as she called them "Peeps 4 My Peeps".  I love how she put them in a little flower pot with basket grass.

Max & Ruby Hats and Goodie Bags

Each child in the class received a Max hat and a Max & Ruby goodie bag (or box in this case).

Max & Ruby Bunny Party Goodie Boxes

These bunny boxes were filled with all kinds of bunny accessories.

Bunny Party Goodie Bag ideas

Gummy carrots, plastic carrots filled with powder candy, bunny teeth gummies, bunny wind-up toy, and more were inside the bunny sack.

Bunny Party Decor

This bunny party is perfect year round, whether you are hosting a kid party for Easter or a birthday party for the little one who loves to watch Max & Ruby.  "Hop"fully it's the inspiration you need to make the kids "Hoppy".

Have a great week!!

Niki
This post was feautured at The Clumsy Crafter

5 comments:

Phyllis @Around the House said...

what a fun little party table, it looks like a lot of work and love went into creating such a fun and inviting table...someone is sure gonna love this.

Diane said...

I am afraid that even my grandchildren are too old for Max and Ruby, but I still enjoyed this post. What a cute theme and the peep on a stick was a darling idea. I am sure that your friend's son had a wonderful time.

Niki said...

Thanks, Phyllis, for stopping by and for commenting! All the kids LOVED it!!

Niki said...

Thanks, Diane, for stopping by and for commenting!

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Niki, what an adorable party! This bought back memories of when my son was small and the parties we had. (sniff, sniff) Miss my little boy sometimes...he grew up on me! Love the bright colors and the peeps. I know the kids must have loved it!